Saturday, December 19, 2009

11-6-09

It was a really long week this week. I was called into work on Wednesday, and I normally don't work Wednesday. That day I got up at 5:45 a.m. because I had class at 8, then I had to wait until 3:40 for my next class to start. I would normally sleep in my car for a bit, but my friend decided that she wanted to go to the mall and shop for a bit. So we went to the mall and she bought a few things, but I wasn't in the mood to shop, I was soo tired. After we got back to school from the mall, my friend had class and I went to my car to sleep for an hour before I went to study for class. I drive and Eclipse, a little 2 door sports car, and the back set isn't really that big, but I hopped in the back, curled up with a blanket and took a nap. On Monday's and Wednesday's I have long brakes between classes, and I normally try and take a nap so that way I wont fall asleep on my drive home to Winona at 6 at night.

That week was also the anniversary of the 2008 election, the first election that I was able to vote in. I was really happy that I got a chance to vote that year. Many people have strong opinion's about politics, I do not like to get into discussions with people about politics because I do not like to be put into a categories for believing one thing or another. I believe in what I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment