Saturday, December 19, 2009

10/30/09

What to write about.. well Halloween was fun, well at least it was kinda fun. I had to open that day at work at 7, then I worked to 5 in the after noon. needless to say it was a long day. After work I went home and slept for an hour or so, then I got ready for the night. Some of my friends dressed up as the Mario brothers, one was the devil, an angel, a dead Michael Jackson (that was the best costume by far). A bunch of us normally hangout up at my friends house in his barn, so that is where we went for the night. It was really cold, but luckily he had a heater that he brought out so it wasn't that bad.

Some of my friends decided to start drinking so that was when I thought it was best to leave. So I went home and went to bed. Over all it was a fun night, but I was really tired the whole time, and I had to close the next night at work and I needed some well deserved sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment